November 16th, 2016 – Election Postmortem: An Expert Panel on Polling the 2016 Presidential Election
- The Year of the isms: How Understanding 2016 Requires Re-thinking What Pollsters Ask. Brian Schaffner, Professor of Political Science at UMass Amherst and Founding Director of the UMass Poll
- Election 2016: Insights from Massachusetts. Tim Vercelotti, Professor of Political Science at Western New England University and Director of the WNEU Polling Institute
- UNH 2016 Election Polls. Andrew Smith, Professor of Political Science at the University of New Hampshire and Director of the UNH Survey Center
February 13th, 2015 – New Frontiers in Preventing, Detecting, and Remediating Fabrication in Survey Research (Abstracts Booklet)
- View Slides: Regina Faranda – US Department of State, “The Cheater Problem Revisited: Lessons from Six Decades of State Department Polling”
- View Slides: Rita Thissen – RTI International, “Systems and Processes for Assuring Data Quality”
- View Slides: Michael Robbins – Arab Barometer, “Preventing Data Falsification in Survey Research: Lessons from the Arab Barometer”
- Part 1: Welcome and presentations. This includes welcoming remarks from the organizers, framing remarks from Fritz Scheuren, and the three presentations in the order shown above.
- Part 2: Discussants and panel discussion. This includes comments from Alan Zaslavski and Fritz Scheuren, followed by a Q&A with the panel of presenters and discussants.